As per to my tutor’s feedback, I have rethought the assignment’s title and changed it from (Double Cherry) to (Harmony in Discord) to reflect the theme of harmony and discord from the original writings by my daughters. I have also removed four images and replaced them with another four to give the assignment more symmetry.
I have reshot the new four added images and replaced one of the images to a full length version which is image 5 here.
With the new title (Harmony in Discord), interpretation to the images is clearer than the previous title. It explains the photographs more and thus I decided again not to add titles to every photo for the readers to figure out the rest.
Below is my final version of assignment 4:
Harmony in Discord